Sprinkler System Installation
Go Green Lawn & Sprinklers offers advanced water-saving designs and technologies on all of its sprinkler systems. During every phase of your sprinkler project, from design, to materials and installation techniques, smart-water usage is priority.
Joe Matthews personally quotes, designs, and supervises installation on every Go Green Lawn & Sprinklers project. Why? Because fanatical attention to detail in equipment selection, system design, installation techniques, and customer education is the key to creating a trouble-free, effective, long-lasting home irrigation system that will keep your entire lawn and all your landscaping green and healthy.
Several companies can make your yard look green, but we can do it while saving you money on your water bill and helping the environment. Combining your smart-water sprinkler system with our eco-friendly turf program guarantees a Go Green, Stay Green lawn!
- 100% turf coverage guaranteed
- Copper pipe and brass valves are used between the service line and main shut off valve for higher durability
- Backflow preventer and a master valve
- PVC mainline
- Rainbird® and Hunter® equipment
- Smart-water controllers with rain sensors
- Pressure Regulated Stem rotor and spray heads are used on our smart-water systems for added savings and performance
- Our smart-water systems are guaranteed to have the lowest overall cost available. overall cost = installation cost + water usage cost + maintenance/repair cost)
- 2-year warranty on all parts and labor
- 3-year parts warranty on parts with service plan